- Height as advertised, total width 33 inches, base width 11.5 inches, pullback 4 inches
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Fits 2013-2021 Harley Davidson Breakout.
- Available with 10 inch, 12 inch, 13 inch, 14 inch, 16 inch, and 18 inch rise in Chrome or Gloss Black Finish
- Hand Made in the USA - Laser cut, fully TIG welded, beveled & de-burred for easy internal wire pulling, and polished to show quality finish
- All of our bars are carefully designed to provide natural, relaxed grip angles combined with optimal pullback comfort. We have engineered them to be direct bolt-on replacements for stock equipment. No slag inside the bar tubes makes installation easy
When we introduced our Ape Hangers Handlebars for the 2013-2021 Breakout our goal was to combine classic styling and unique attitude for Harley-Davidson owners that want the best quality with no compromises. Ride comfort and easy installation make choosing Dominator Industries handlebars to customize your bike a no-brainer.
All of our parts are hand-made in the USA employing a multi-step manufacturing process using the finest materials. Tube diameter is 1.25u201d stepped down to 1u201d for stock/conventional controls. Both grips have 0.5u201d x 2u201d slots laser cut for internal wiring. The throttle side is honed out and notched for fly by wire but also fits cable throttle systems. Laser cut tubing yields the smoothest corners with no slag for easy wiring. The Knurled Center for non-slip grip on our handlebars is engineered to be a direct custom replacement for stock equipment.
There have been many copycat attempts to replicate our products but many customers over the years have come back because of our superior quality. We also pride ourselves in our smooth and clean arched corners whereas competitors often use straight sharp edges which are easier to manufacture but fall short of the premium styling distinguishing riders demand.
We offer our Ape Hangers with 10u201d, 12u201d, 13u201d, 14u201d, 16u201d and 18u201d rise in Chrome and Gloss Black finish.
Fitment includes 2015-2018 Road Glide (FLTR)