Lane Splitter MX T-barsHeight as advertised, total width 28 inches, pullback 2.5 inches
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Fits 1996-2018 model years of Harley-Davidson Dyna, Softail and Sportster
- Available with 10 inch, 12 inch, 14 inch and 16 inch rise in Chrome, Gloss Black or Flat Finish
- Hand Made in the USA - Laser cut, fully TIG welded, beveled & de-burred for easy internal wire pulling, and polished to show quality finish
- All of our bars are carefully designed to provide natural, relaxed grip angles combined with optimal pullback comfort. We have engineered them to be direct bolt-on replacements for stock equipment. No slag inside the bar tubes makes installation easy
When we introduced our Lane Splitter MX-T Bars for the 1996-2018 Dyna, Softail, and Sportster our goal was to combine classic styling and unique attitude for Harley-Davidson owners that want the best quality with no compromises. Ride comfort and easy installation make choosing Dominator Industries handlebars to customize your bike a no-brainer.
All of our parts are hand-made in the USA employing a multi-step manufacturing process using the finest materials. Tube diameter is 1.25” stepped down to 1” for stock/conventional controls. Both grips have 0.5” x 2” slots laser cut for internal wiring. The throttle side is honed out and notched for fly by wire but also fits cable throttle systems. Laser cut tubing yields the smoothest corners with no slag for easy wiring. The Knurled Center for non-slip grip on our handlebars is engineered to be a direct custom replacement for stock equipment.
There have been many copycat attempts to replicate our products but many customers over the years have come back because of our superior quality. We also pride ourselves in our smooth and clean arched corners whereas competitors often use straight sharp edges which are easier to manufacture but fall short of the premium styling distinguishing riders demand.
We offer our Lane Splitter MX-T Bars with 12”, 14”, and 16” rise in Chrome and Gloss Black finish.
Fitment includes: 1996-2018 Dyna, Softail, Sportster